Rifugio Invernale in Alpi Orobie

- Percorsi, itinerari, escursioni in Valle Brembana e sulle Alpi e prealpi Orobie Bergamasche.

Moderatori: MaCa, lucaserafini

Rispondi
marmak

Rifugio Invernale in Alpi Orobie

Messaggio da marmak »

Hello to all
I've recently discovered Alpi Orobie - a trip from Poland to Bergamo at the end of October - Ardesio, Valcanale, Rifugio Alpe Corte, beautiful Laghi Gemelli, Pizzo de Becco and finally Corno Medale near Lecco.
As it was a wild camping trip, I have a question for you:
- only in Rifugio Gemelli we found a winter room (Rifugio Invernale).
Are there and in which refugi in the Alpi Orobie are winter rooms available?
Grazzie
alvin 51

Re: Rifugio Invernale in Alpi Orobie

Messaggio da alvin 51 »

marmak ha scritto:Hello to all
I've recently discovered Alpi Orobie - a trip from Poland to Bergamo at the end of October - Ardesio, Valcanale, Rifugio Alpe Corte, beautiful Laghi Gemelli, Pizzo de Becco and finally Corno Medale near Lecco.
As it was a wild camping trip, I have a question for you:
- only in Rifugio Gemelli we found a winter room (Rifugio Invernale).
Are there and in which refugi in the Alpi Orobie are winter rooms available?
Grazzie
..naturalmente se qualcuno fosse così gentile di tradurre il messaggio, per poter dare risposta, ammetto di non conoscere minimamente l' inglese!! a_11 a_34 a_45
marmak

Messaggio da marmak »

by Google

Ciao a tutti
Ho scoperto di recente le Alpi Orobie - un viaggio dalla Polonia a Bergamo a fine ottobre - Ardesio, Valcanale, Rifugio Alpe Corte, i bellissimi Laghi Gemelli, Pizzo de Becco e infine Corno Medale vicino a Lecco.
Dato che è stato un campeggio selvaggio, ho una domanda per te:
- solo al Rifugio Gemelli abbiamo trovato una stanza invernale (Rifugio Invernale).
Ci sono e in quali rifugi delle Alpi Orobie sono disponibili Rifugio invernali?

Grazzie
lucaserafini
Contatta:

Messaggio da lucaserafini »

Dear Marmak, your question is better answered by our friend Andrea.brembilla, who is an executive of Club Alpino Italiano,
Sezione Alta Valle Brembana. He certainly knows everything about present status of available winter rooms in our Alpine huts.

Andrea, where are you? Please answer, we'd like to know...

Caro Marmak, la persona migliore per rispondere alla tua domanda è il nostro amico Andrea.brembilla, che è un dirigente
della Sezione Alta Valle Brembana del Club Alpino Italiano. Sicuramente Andrea è al corrente della situazione attuale di agibilità
dei locali invernali presso i nostri rifugi alpini.

Andrea, dove sei? Cortesemente puoi rispondere a Marmak? a_45 a_45

B.t.w. Welcome to our Forum to Marmak! It's a pleasure to have you here and share a passion for Alpi Orobie! And the Valley of Brembo...
Orobie Brembane, mon amour: calcare, dolomia, verrucano, gneiss, scisti, vulcanite, graniti, pseudotachiliti… where else?
andrea.brembilla
Contatta:

Messaggio da andrea.brembilla »

Hi,

unfortunately all the winter rooms of the Cai huts are still not agible because of the covid emergency, sorry :/
Andrea Carminati, brembano; moderatore forum
cai.vallebrembana.org
marmak

Messaggio da marmak »

andrea.brembilla ha scritto:Hi,

unfortunately all the winter rooms of the Cai huts are still not agible because of the covid emergency, sorry :/
But I would know which refugios have winter rooms?
Want to know for a future when I'll come to refugio at 8 p.m. and have no suprises I dont have a place to sleep :-(
lucaserafini
Contatta:

marmak ha scritto:
andrea.brembilla ha scritto:Hi,

But I would know which refugios have winter rooms?
Want to know for a future when I'll come to refugio at 8 p.m. and have no suprises I dont have a place to sleep :-(
Dear Marmak, as Andrea is telling you, in this pandemic situation all winter rooms are closed due to the covid emergency rules.

In the future, hoping that the pandemic situation is getting soon to an end, almost all mountain huts in the Orobian Alps are
equipped with a winter room (locale invernale). For a better and complete description you can look at the C.A.I. web sites:

http://www.caialtavallebrembana.it/list ... rifugi/533

http://geoportale.caibergamo.it/rifugi-e-bivacchi

I'm not sure that you can browse these web sites in english, but if you need we can help you, a_45
Orobie Brembane, mon amour: calcare, dolomia, verrucano, gneiss, scisti, vulcanite, graniti, pseudotachiliti… where else?
lucaserafini
Contatta:

A further relevant information: if you get to any CAI mountain hut during the opening season (you can find the complete list of
opening season dates for any hut in the web-sites that I linked for you previously) at any time during the day, and you need to
rest, they will find a place to rest for you under any circumstances of wheather, time, vacancy status, etc etc. No hut will let
you outside... This is the general rule, that has been restricted during the covid era due to restrictions imposed by the government.
Rispondi

Torna a “Trekking - Escursioni Valle Brembana/ Orobie”