Ipotesi futuro collegamento S. Simone - Mezzoldo

Situazione impianti, nuovi progetti e sviluppi delle stazioni sciistiche di Foppolo, San Simone, Carona, Piazzatorre e Valtorta/ Piani di Bobbio.

Moderatore: lucaserafini

Rispondi
willy
Località: Almenno S.B. - m.300 s.l.m. - Foppolo m. 1600 s.l.m.

Re: Ipotesi futuro collegamento S. Simone - Mezzoldo

Messaggio da willy »

MTBiker ha scritto:spero per far fotografie e osservare la fauna....
Tranquillo che se andiamo avanti così in valle rimarrà solo ed esclusivamente la fauna.
pluto

Messaggio da pluto »

riprendere un post di più di un anno fà cosa vuol dire?
Sono ritornati?
Valerie

Messaggio da Valerie »

I have been reading some of this thread with interest. Many British tourists, myself included, prefer to stay in an appartment when on holiday. Brits will buy an appartment in another country and rent it to others when not using it themselves to help pay for the maintenance. I am always amazed when visiting Foppolo at the number of appartments not being used. You all focus so much on the winter months, the area is beautiful in summer as well and certainly Brits have a love affair with mountains in summer.

The biggest problem for Brits is access, it is very easy and cheap to fly to Bergamo but car hire is expensive and access is difficult without a car, possible I know but buses do not link up with arrival times later in the afternoon and you have to know how to find taxies.
Rispondi

Torna a “Stazioni Ski Valle Brembana”